Pink Fire Pointer Real Life Vintage Spot - Kate!

Real Life Vintage Spot - Kate!

The saddest thing about running a website is that I don't get to have that thrill of seeing a client slip on her perfect dress and start to twirl as she realizes how utterly fabulous she really looks! So when someone takes the time to send me a picture I cannot even begin to tell you how honoured I feel and how HAPPY it makes me.

A few weeks back Kate contacted me to ask about a dress and she narrowed her wish list down to this little silk organza one from the 1950s.

It has tons of details - a gathered bodice, double layer skirt, a pretty scooped and the fabric is to die. Its a good one - trust me!

So I packed it up and crossed my fingers and toes and not only did she love but she sent me pictures!! She said I can share so here is beautiful Kate in her Shrimpton Couture dress



Is she a stunner or what?
And Kate can I just say that the shoes you picked are TRES perfection!
Happy dances for you!