Pink Fire Pointer Beautiful Client Vintage Spot!

Beautiful Client Vintage Spot!

This is my most favorite type of post to do
a picture of a gorgeous client sporting her Shrimpton Couture find!
Check it out as the gorgeous Alicia dons her latest treasure
The Black Orchid Petal necklace by The Glamourai for the cameras.

I love how she paired the necklace with a crisp white shirt and kept everything else simple so the necklace makes a statement. It never hurts to be a stunner either.
You look amazing Alicia!

Alicia posted this for me on Twitter
and you can follow Alicia, The Glamourai and me as well there.
Come chat with us?
@shrimptoncoutur
@aliciakan
@theglamourai

PS Are you a Shrimpton Couture client?
Of course you are!
So why aren't you sending in YOUR picture for me to share?
Silly girls, don't be shy!